Thursday, January 1, 2015

THE KISS WAX-NITE COMPANION...

The following KISS Blogs are part of a series of podcast topics, the KISS WAX-NITE COMPANION.
A Wax-Nite can be defined as follows,

WAX NITE
Noun
1.  A social gathering, typically of men in their late 30’s, held at the home of one of the participants, for the purpose of reminiscing and discussing nostalgia.  Particularly pertaining to music, film and popular culture.


I love KISS.  I think about them every morning as I start my day.  I dream about them every night as I drift off to sleep.  I love the music.  I love the image.  I love the show.  KISS made me feel special, when I felt like a kid with no direction.  KISS made me believe in myself and my dreams, and gave me some of the best days of my life.  Sometimes, I feel like I owe most of my happiness to this magical rock and roll band. 
    The ideas within the following pages, are simply thoughts that have tiptoed through my head, laying in bed at night, dreaming about KISS.  A ritual I have come to think of as my, ‘Mr. Make Believe’ time.  The nights spent dreaming these thoughts are now being put to print.  Not as fact, only to trigger discussion.  Discussion between myself and you (my fellow
Wax-Niter).  To translate this discussion between ourselves to paper, I have compiled each chapter in the following format:

KISS TOPIC
ROUNDTABLE OF THE ELDERS (TOPIC QUESTION)
MY THOUGHTS (
Italicized Entry)
JOURNAL ENTRY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS (LINE ENTRY)


Should you agree with my thoughts?…I hope they put a smile on your face and you add your thoughts as well.
Should you disagree?…simply ignore my ramblings and move on, adding your two cents as well.
All thoughts, ideas, and nuggets of intuition are welcome.
This is all for fun.
Enjoy…

No comments: